8/4/11

Finish Line-- Original

I needed space
Needed to get away
From you
That's nothing new
I see inside
You're crushed bu tI
Won't apologize
'Cause I won't lie
Chorus:
This has been a long road
And it's been difficult
To keep up my guard
For so long
The wall between us
Crashes down and I look up
I can't believe my eyes
It's the finish line
I've got my space
I've got away
From you
This is new
I feel like flying
I've stopped crying
Never apologized
Never lied
REPEAT CHORUS
Embracing
That I'm no longer facing
Those fears constantly
I can finally breathe
Singing so loud
Until you turn around
It was a long road
And it was difficult
To let down my guard
After so long
The wall between us
Starts to build and I look up
I can't believe my eyes
I must be out of my mind
Where's the finish line?
I won't apologize
'Cause I won't lie
And I don't see any signs
Of the finish line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers