8/4/11

I Wish You Were Here--Original

I Wish You Were Here
V1: I've been sitting here for a while
Trying to make sense of it all
Willing myself to cry
But everytime it's like a bi-ig wall
In front of my tears
I can't get them out.
Chorus: And I wish you were here
Someone to talk to
Someone to hear me.
I wish you were here now.
Yeah I miss you
I wish you were here.
V2: Mmm-Yeah
Even though we didn't talk much
You still listened when we did.
And even though you may not have liked me
It still hurt to think the truth
About you
~-~-~Chorus~-~-~
V3: Oh-oh and now that you're gone
Yeah now that you've moved on
I relize...
Modified Chorus: I know you are here
Somewhere deep down,
Way in my heart.
Yeah we can still talk
And you will hear me
Even though I don't see you
I know you are here.
Bridge:I been sitting here...
It hurts to think the truth
You moved oooooooon
But I sit down
And I relize
That you're still here
And I won't ever forget
'Cause I loved you
I know you're there somewhere deep down
I wish you were here (repeat 1x)
You're here
I've been sitting...
Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers