8/4/11

I'll Feel Pretty- Original Song

V1: My eyes are way too close together
I've lost all my best friends forever
And I have way to many freckles
To blame it on just the weather.

When I walk down this crowded street
Countless strangers stare at me
And they look too weirded out
To say anything to me.

Chorus: You could say I'm beautiful
And I could act flattered
But I'm so sure
It doesn't matter
Because you're
Lying so I'll feel pretty.
V2: The guys I like turn out to be freaks
Inside get lost in their eyes
And they laugh at me
And the farthest we'll ever get
Is always in my dreams.

REPEAT CHORUS

V3: I wish you were more than you are to me
'Cause with you everything is easy
I'm finally who I'm supposed to be
And I may be trapped
But you make me free

Modified Chorus: You say I'mbeautiful
Truly I am flattered
You act so sure
That it matters
When it does
This is where I'm supposed to be
This is where I feel pretty
I feel pretty (repeat 2x)

So thank you
You are pretty
Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers