8/4/11

Reflecting Of The Rain- Original Song(:

Reflecting Off the Rain
(: Enjoy.!!!
V1: On the sidewalks
In the rain
People talk
And people change
just like you
Beneath the sidewalks
Under the rain
The deepest questions
Still remain
Unanswered.

Chorus: I looked deeper
Till I reached your
Darkest depths
I could hear her
The voice inside you
Fading away
Reflecting Off the Rain

V2: Under the sidewalks
Beneath the rain
I see you next to me
But I can't explain
What I see
Who do I see?

On the sidewalks
You shine through
In the colors
Of fallen raindrops
What is the truth?

REPEAT CHORUS
V3: On the sidewalks
I see you
Like through a mirror
But is it true?
Am I looking at myself
Or is it just another lie?
Modified Chrus: I can't look deeper
I have reached your
Darkest deapths
Can I hear her
Or is it just you?
Afraid of what?
I don't know
But your
Running away...
Fading away...
Reflecting off the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers