8/4/11

Take Me Home-- Original

V1: Thisis such a strange pace
And I feel all alone.
Why can't I just leave here
If I know it's not my home?

I feel so out of it
Like no one notices me
And when they do
I'm doing something wrong.

Chrous: I'm invisible here
That's nothing that I want
But I don't want them to see
When I'm wrong
Why don't you come save me?
So I won't fall agai
Yeah just come and save me...
And take me home.

V2: I've looked around and wondered
Why they can't see me
And I have decided
That it's just their ignoance.

I have walked down the streets
Beautiful and old
They seem to be mocking me
Telling me I can't leave.

*Chorus*

V3: I miss where I have come from
And I want so bad to go
And see all of the people
I know
Welcoming me home.
Where nothing is perfect
That'swhat I love.

Modified Chorus: I'm not invisible there
But is that what I want?
Should I really care about
If people know I'm wrong?
No one's perfect,
That's just how it is
I will fall no matter where I am
But I'll get back up again
Please don't come and save me
Cause I'm Home.

V4: I've come to love it here
I will not go.
And if you need me to,
Well that just goes to show...
That you are home
So you don't need me there
And you will live...

*Chorus*
Don't make me go
Oh oh don't make me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers